There is a compulsory uniform which we expect children to wear from entry into our
- Navy blue jumper or cardigan with school logo
- Grey skirt, trousers or pinafore
- White shirt or blouse
- White, grey or navy socks
- Navy or grey tights
- Black or navy shoes
- Summer Blue and white checked dress
- Black or navy fitted sandals
- Navy blue jumper with school logo
- Grey trousers
- White shirt
- Navy, grey or black socks
- Black shoes
- Summer Grey shorts (not sports shorts)
All uniform with a logo can be purchased online at https://myclothing.com/weston-primary-school/7640.school or www.theuniformmonkeys.co.uk
- All Children Navy blue shorts or navy blue joggers
- White P.E. shirt
- Trainers or plimsolls
The kit should be kept in school in a P.E. bag (obtainable from the school office)
- Small stud earrings may be worn by pupils with pierced ears but no other jewellery is acceptable. Watches are acceptable but remain the child's responsibility.
- Children should not wear ear-rings to school on days when they have PE lessons – this is for safety reasons. Staff cannot help children remove ear-rings here at school and so they should be left at home instead. If you are considering getting your child’s ears pierced, please only arrange to do this at the start of the summer holidays so that the period of not being able to remove ear-rings has passed before school re-starts.
- For Health and Safety requirements as well as maintaining high standards of tidiness, children are required to have long hair tied back at all times. This should be with either a simple hairband or scrunchie.
Please label and name all uniform!